ABOUT OPEN CALL-1
MARKET4.0 provides 50.000 EUR or 100.000 EUR in the form of fixed lump-sum for SMEs to ‘connect and produce’ through the MARKET4.0 marketplace. A maximum of 14 projects will be funded in open call-1.
- Production equipment suppliers, SMEs/midcaps that provide production equipment products and services.
- Technology providers, SMEs/midcaps software or technology provider companies that can offer additional application(s) or service(s) on top of the MARKET4.0 platform.
- Research/non-industrial legal entities (i.e. research centres, universities, Competence Centres), with relevant expertise that can provide innovation solutions to the MARKET4.0 platform together with the industrial partners.
100.000 EUR or 50.000 EUR funding per project. Support from MARKET4.0.
Connect products and services to MARKET4.0 marketplace
12 months duration
Open call-1 opens 1st March 2020. Funded projects are expected to launch 1st November 2020.
30 July 2020, 17:00 CEST (Brussels local time)
You can find the call related documents here:
- Annex-3.1 Proposal-Supplement
- Annex-I OpenCallText
- Annex-II - Guidelines for applicants
- Annex-IV Sub-grant-agreement
- Annex-V Consortium-and-honour-Declaration
- Annex-VI SME-declaration
- MARKET4.0 Annex-VII Bank-account-information-form