ABOUT OPEN CALL-1
MARKET4.0 provides 50.000 EUR or 100.000 EUR in the form of fixed lump-sum for SMEs and midcaps to ‘connect and produce’ through the MARKET4.0 marketplace.
- Production equipment providers or technology providers in the manufacturing sector
- Manufacturing companies (e.g. Original Equipment Manufacturers, Tier-1 suppliers, Tier-2 suppliers, Tier-3 suppliers, in different sectors such as automotive, aerospace, white goods etc)
- Research/non-industrial legal entities (i.e. research centres, universities)
- Industrial associations.
100.000 EUR or 50.000 EUR funding per project. A total funding of 1.200.000 € from MARKET4.0.
Connect products and services to MARKET4.0 marketplace
12 months duration
30th July 2020, 17:00 CET (Brussels local time)
Funded projects expected to start on 1st November 2020.
You can find the call related documents here:
- MARKET4.0 Open Call-1 Text New version available since 15.05.2020
- MARKET4.0 Guidelines for Open Call-1 applicants New version available since 15.05.2020
- MARKET4.0 Proposal Supplement
- MARKET4.0 Sub-grant agreement New version available since 15.05.2020
- MARKET4.0 Consortium and honour declaration
- MARKET4.0 SME Declaration form
- MARKET4.0 Bank account information form
MARKET4.0 open calls will be handled using the F6S platform. If you plan to apply for MARKET4.0 funding, you can already register to F6S platform. Follow MARKET4.0 on F6S platform
Do you have questions?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also join us at the F6S discussion forum: https://www.f6s.com/market4.0/discuss