ABOUT OPEN CALL-2
MARKET4.0 provides 50.000 EUR, 100.000 EUR or 250.000 EUR in the form of fixed lump-sum for SMEs and midcaps to ‘connect and produce’ through the MARKET4.0 marketplace. A number of 10 projects will be funded in open call-2.
- Production equipment suppliers, SMEs/midcaps that provide production equipment products and services.
- Technology providers, SMEs/midcaps software or technology provider companies that can offer additional application(s) or service(s) on top of the MARKET4.0 platform.
- Research/non-industrial legal entities (i.e. research centres, universities, Competence Centres), with relevant expertise that can provide innovation solutions to the MARKET4.0 platform together with the industrial partners.
250.000 EUR or 100.000 EUR or 50.000 EUR funding per project. Support from MARKET4.0.
Connect products and services to MARKET4.0 marketplace
12 months duration
Now! Open Call-2 has opened on 1st November 2020. Funded projects are expected to launch 1st April 2021.
28 January 2021, 17:00 CET (Brussels local time)
You can find the call related documents here:
- MARKET4.0 OC2 Annex-I Open Call Text
- MARKET4.0 OC2 Annex-II - Guidelines for applicants
- MARKET4.0 OC2 Annex 3.1 Proposal Supplement
- MARKET4.0 OC2 Annex IV Sub-grant Agreement
- MARKET4.0 OC2 Annex-V Consortium and honour Declaration
- MARKET4.0 OC2 Annex-VI SME Declaration
- MARKET4.0 OC2 Annex-VII Bank account information
Apply here: https://www.f6s.com/market4.0opencall2/apply