Project Title Extending machine warranty and support with mail-order IoT Uptime Tracking services
Sector Metal, Plastic
Funding/budget 50 KEUR
Short project Summary
Mail IoT enables machine suppliers to offer extended digital services to their manufacturing customers, with an easy retro-fit IIoT device for existing machinery, offering apps and reports for utilisation tracking, downtime accountability, better operating guidance, optimal environment control, contextual maintenance warnings and reminders, live-mode remote support and more.
Machine suppliers get access to DeepInsight service to benchmark product lines in the field in real-time generating scorecards for best/worst case installations, root-cause analysis and new ways to see how products are used.
Three cases are showcased via the MARKET4.0 project :
- Self-service portal to purchase and configure Checkmate device .
- Easy enrollment to value-extending customer services.
- DeepInsight for suppliers and Market40 partners with new data for customer support, upselling, new product development decisions, potential new business models and open access to new third-party developers and extended service partners.
Partner 1: PulseLabs
PulseLabs (BVBA) provides IoT Solutions and IT Services for manufacturing and Industry 4.0, the company offers an online IoT platform for predictive maintenance to support a Smart Wireless remote monitoring sensor for vibration, temperature and humidity. PulseLabs has a team of full stack software developers, engineers, business developers and data scientists and have primarily worked in digital technology and industrial use cases.
Four key business models drive our business:
– IoT Cloud development and services (with Microsoft Azure and open-source).
– Pulse Checkmate Smart Sensor – a retrofit device to monitor machine performance.
– Industrial Internet Playground Program – Testbed deployment service using both PulseLabs and other agnostic technology components – Professional services – Including hardware prototyping for data collection devices.